Nancy

I am fun and out going. I am very much a people person. I get along with pretty much anyone. I like to do things outside, the baseball game or the zoo things like that and hang out with friends. Although alone time is nice too! I enjoy cooking and have been told that i am good at it so a romantic night at home with dinner and a movie is something that i would enjoy. I am looking for someone to become friend with and see where things go from there. I believe that the best lasting relationships come from getting to know the person as friends first. I am hoping to find a guy that is Trustworthy and responsible and knows how to treat women well, yet knows how to have a good time and is willing to be treated well in return. I am big into sweet things to make someone feel special. Little things is what makes the relationship work.

you can find me at this free dating site

Adriana

Myself, I am easy going and laid back. I will try anything once before I will make up my mind. I take care of my responsibilities, but at the same time, I like to have an incredible fun. I love to go to new places and visit new countries. My friend says I am the best companion for traveling 'cause I never complain or insist on what I want when I am traveling. I am looking for someone that understands that people are different, but can accomodate and not insist on what he believes is the only thing in the whole world. I do not want any drama in my life. I need someone that is mature, but have fun like a kid. I am looking for someone honest (must) and caring. I will give 50 if you give me 50. I want someone to make me laugh when I am worried. Looking for someone that can enjoy what I enjoy.

you can find me at this free dating site

Gina

Well i'm new to all this so be gentle! Looking for a like minded guy. Love hiking, biking and surfing. Just back from a few months in Africa working, climbing mountains and seeing lots of big animals on safari which was great. Love to spend time in the ourdoors but equally like to go to concerts, movies, fectivals and anything abit quirky really. I'm a medical student at the moment but starting work next year. I'm a outgoing, ambitous, caring sort of girl wanting to meet someone to enjoy good adventures and chats with.

you can find me at this free dating site

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dating And Story Telling

For many of you conversation is a big problem during a date. Most of you get stuck while talking. After that silence rules for some time till you find what to say again. Once the flow is broken, the experience suffers. How to make sure that this does not happen? The answer is - tell stories. Go back to your childhood. Remember all the stories you heard and read. They brought you much fun and excitement, isn't it? A story always holds the attention. Even now when you are an adult, a good story will hold your attention. Stories have an attraction for the human mind. Use stories during your date. Let us give you an example.

If you find that you have nothing to converse, go back to any memory that was compelling. Anything that happened in your life when some thing happened that held your attention or was very funny. Put that experience in the form of a story. When I was five years old, our neighbor lost his dog. Continue from there.

Any story that holds attention and has excitement or fun will keep the conversation on and keep your date interested. Learn the art of story telling for winning in dates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home